Monday, July 20, 2026

Finally. A good practice session. I'm really happy with it. Not a single ball was away from where I needed it to be. Played with consistency as well. I'm a happy girl today! Fingers crossed I improve quick and well! 🤞🏼🙏🏼

~

Finally reading why cool down is important, yeah this is the stuff of nightmares. Yikes. This stuff is like an hour extra lmao. I need a nice massage. Yummy. 

Planning on pulling out of tomos plans too cuz I doubt I want to endure traffic. Look at me all old and lazy. 

~

I need an old people sign off so I can sigh like that. Something that's just mine. Hehe. Ok gotta think. 

~

Was pondering over what M was saying about her ex. How he had a baby just now but was still trying to get with her. And idk man. I just find it weird that she entertains it. She makes it seems as if it's just him doing this but somewhere I don't buy that. If you are in a committed relationship you should be firm with your boundaries and not talk to guys like this. All of this is super sickening ngl. I feel bad for the kid. And guys can be so scummy seriously. Wife having miscarriages and them doing this. Colossal puke 🤮

No comments:

Post a Comment