Saturday, July 25, 2026

Well, dad leaves today. Wonder when I get to see him next. Hope he has a good trip. 

~

Gonna speak to bro today and M too! That will be so fun! Always nice to gab and yap hehe. Or did he say his time Sunday evening? Ugh. Always tough to figure out lol. 

~

Waking up early has lost its charm ngl. I just want to roll over and sleep again. I need some cucumber slices by the bedside to place on my eyes when I wake up lol. Diva! Anyway, up and at it! Let's gooooo. 

Also, why do I always wake up sideways on the bed? How much do I keep moving around lmao

~

Today I'll watch some old satyajit ray films later in the day I think. 

~

Nvm... Its afternoon, looks a bit rainy and now I'm watching dark knight. What a fantastic film man. Damn. Top notch 🎩 

" They're only as good as the world allows them to be. "

~

People in the 40+ category at my club winning in tennis. How nice tbh. It's really cool that people are still competing . I'll also go for tourneys after 6 months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment