Monday, July 13, 2026

Why is it that whenever I cook I end up burning my hand just a bit somewhere 😭. Every other time. Ugh. Should just eat fruits and raw vegetables in protest. 😀 

~

Omg I bought round ice trays I can use round ice for this. πŸ₯Ί Silver linings. Also, wow I completely forgot about them. That's wild. So burning hand and forgetting things. Beautiful 

~


Heh. It's funny to me that Kafka said this. I don't know the larger context of why but I do believe at times in life this can be true. I know I loved you with all my heart. Just. Every little bit of me. So yeah, I guess you could say you atleast had one person who fully loved you. I believe that's a privilege. When you know a person has chosen to give you their love. 

Then I think of that line from Lady Bird... When the sister talks about her loving sacramento. Loving something and paying it attention is the same thing. I agree with that. I pay attention when I love someone. Conversely I don't feel loved if someone is all about themselves. I can't like such folks. Dislike them, sure. Heh.

And man, I dislike the mother in this film. So annoying. 

"What if this is the best version of me?"

Heh. Chalamet hates Dave Matthews. Lol douche. 

Crash in to meeee! Baby! Sweet like candy to my soulll... Sooo lost... For youuu. 

Watching a movie in 3 parts. Finally finishing it tonight. It doesn't have the same feeling attached to it as I had earlier. I guess that's just the growing up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment