Wednesday, July 15, 2026

It's nice to see someone trying tbh. Feels good. Hehe. Small things like this always make me smile. 

~

Hmmm. I feel a headache coming on. Everytime I'm out too long in the sun it feels a bit shitty. Should maybe just go early in the day.

~

I remembered that crazy dude today and checked out one of those alt and OMG it made me laugh soooo much. Some people are just so nutty yo. I miss the old days of Twitter where there were all these funny accounts giving quips. Although I must say the feed cleanup has been immense these days... I was completely shocked. No more mucky rage bait bs. I guess people finally decided to restore it to normalcy. Wonder if that will help change its image back. Who knows? Not my circus, not my monkeys. 

~

I love witty folks yo. Just. 

~

Was thinking of watching Midsommer this week and then the vid I was seeing mentioned it. 😳 Coincidences like these are so damn weird. Midsommer isn't even a generic term. Sheesh. Everything is connected shhhhh 🀫

~



 wow 2 am and I'm up cuz I had such a bad nightmare. Ffs. Scary stuff 

No comments:

Post a Comment