Thursday, July 23, 2026

 Punjab


Heard music that reminded me of this. All these years and it still holds up just the same for me. I love it so much. Ever more so cuz the video was shot in Rajasthan. Something about the desert was always so very magical to me. Oh the nostalgia I feel. The video is exactly as hard hitting as it was the first time I saw it.

It's quite literally like wanting to catch sand, isn't it? A beautiful thing. Some songs just leave their imprint on you. 

Ironic that one of the 2000s songs I so very love is created by a German hippie. Lol. This world is such an odd place sometimes. He seems like a shiva cafe aficionado too lol. 

Never heard this before but I like it too. 

Morning Celebration

~

How very krishna coded tbh. With the flute and such. 

Oh wow he has been making music since 85. Can't believe I didn't know this. What a random day to find out lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment