And now it's afternoon and I am taking a nap lol. Feels so good to just unwind ngl. A hectic week and then a chill Sunday. Delightful!
My knees and legs need a good rest after the shock of coaching lol.
A laaaazy day, and I'm very happy about it. Gotta buy some workout gear and that's about it. That's my day.
~
Been watching some old Roger shots. How is he so pretty ya. What effortlessness just. I love his game so damn much.
~
Damn I played an extra rapid game. Oops. Didn't count. Wish I hadn't too, lost it so badly lol. Oh well. Tomo is another day!
~
Time for zverev sinner π. It's weird to see an abusive guy ngl. He tries to be so overly friendly these days. Trying real hard to win people over. Still can't forget him trying to hit the umpire once. Crazy scenes. And he is soooo tall. Shivers. Anyway. I suppose it'll be a tight first set atleast. I feel like he has worked on his mentality a bit, who knows... Maybe he doesn't choke this time around. Let's see. Man, if he weren't an abusive guy I'd have rooted for him to win ngl. Just goes to show you never know how people are just by the face they put on. Scary thought. My guy instinct says he is going to do well today tbh. Let's see.
~
Whew. Ending on a loss and then having to quit cuz game cap is reached is low key annoying lol. Well, serves me right. Should not have been rash. Tough love to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment