Yesterday, for the first time ever. I felt differently towards a certain outcome. I never even thought that was going to happen for me. And it has. Hmmm. I'm over that phase of life for good lol.
Fucking lifetime huh. Hehe. All is good.
~
Sitting here and wondering why tf do I need to meet my cousin again zomg. I think I'm going to skip out and let him meet dad by himself tomo. I just cannot bring myself to spend more time with him man. Just don't like him tbh, wish he hadn't moved so close by. π One day, I'm just going to go far away from these folks. I just don't want to steer life in the direction of that side of the family ever.
~
OMG!
Fuck. There's some ai generated bs called DOTING SNAKE LORD ππππππ
Why why whyyyyy. So much trash and it has an obscene number of views. God these cheap asf romantasy bullshit is soooo ickyyyy. I'm sure there must be an insane amount of this crap out there.
~
ππππ
Why did I see the preview of one. Why. A woman bangs a dragon lord, gets preggers, is snubbed, has a baby and then gives LITRES OF MILK cuz the baby is half dragon child. WHAT IN THE WORLD AND WHY. This is just porn for women. π©
No comments:
Post a Comment