Saturday, July 18, 2026

Hmmm. So it's a lot to unpack I guess. She says she is happy, so I suppose I should believe her. I mean like. Well. Hahah, idk I'm low key speechless. Wow, second time around she is marrying. Maaaan. I wish it was to a better dude lmao. Well, best of luck I suppose. Heh. She is like a sister to me, so I cannot be angry at her forever either. Once you choose to care about some dumbass person what to do. Haha. Oh well. I suppose she is closest to being family that isn't related. So I'd like her to be happy.

We have all come so far tbh. That's pretty nuts. I feel a bit emotional too, I guess we have been friends for soooooo long dude. Almost half my life now. So it deffo feels like a huge journey. Hmmm. Well, hopefully this guy isn't too bad. We were talking about how it would be hard to leave this time around so better be sure. Trusting someone enough to marry them is craaaazy hard ngl. I guess I still don't like C much so it's hard to be completely on board. If she is happy then I guess that's what matters. Damn, I legit feel emotional. It's not like a lot changes, but hmmm. I guess it's a huge milestone. And that feels good and heavy in its own way. Well. I suppose such is life. 

Atleast we know now that we should only value people who value us. Good stuff. ♥️

Wild that she hasn't seen him without a beard ever though haha. That's funny. Beards are so great man. Just 🀌🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment