Sunday, July 5, 2026

Slept through the afternoon and now I'm hungry asf. Ravenous 😩

~

Great and now I'm losing at chess lol. Hmmm. Maybe it's time for my monthly bullet retirement. Hehe ok done. Post 2100 I shall. 

~

I was thinking today... Like... We can only plan for the time we know we have or might have. I think if I have say 40 more years, give or take. I'd like to spend them doing stuff that's meaningful to me. And spend them as peacefully and lovingly as I can. Hope I can build to that. 

~

And that haaaland haaaland song is stuck in my head lmao. I cannot help but tap along to it. 

~

I'm trying out one of my old sweet valley twins books omgggg. This was such pure rot sheesh. Very lame. Was such a guilty pleasure growing up. This and that smutty book by.... Ugh I forget the name. First time I'd read romance and such. Damn what was the name of that author? It wasn't even a teen author. Sheesh. Hehe... The excitement of exploring something taboo was something else. Well, lmc. While I continue singing haaaland haaaland

No comments:

Post a Comment