Omg it was global tiger day yesterday. How cuuute. Kitty kats! Meow! Haha. If it was a day before that someone would have been soooo happy lol. Would have considered it by divine decree or something for suuuuure. I enjoy thinking of him as a diva at times.
~
It's weird. But different people give you a different sense of themselves in such strong ways. Like whenever I've been around T, I've felt this sense of calm and rootedness and a lot of what you see is what is get. Kinda gentle but also very diligent. With this other person it's always felt like uber selfish and self centered, very cruel also at times. I remember I used to keeeeep hoping I'm wrong and looking for signs for niceness. It's not like I know either too well, but those impressions have been very strong on me. Anyway, doesn't matter. I could be completely and wildly wrong about it all lol. Idle musings at the end of the day.
I guess there's an inherent fascination that people hold for me which drives me to understand. Earlier, people used to mistake my interest for care, it was never that, just academic at best. Now, I've learnt to keep it at a more observational level. Better to just keep one's own counsel. One good thing I see is that I now very naturally only gravitate to stable and grounded folks. I like that... I think it's good to have barriers to entry to life designed to protect yourself. I guess mean folks ain't getting through mine anymore. I'm happy about that tbh. Makes me rest easy. All in a life's work.
~
Aaaand with that, we gotta get the day started.
No comments:
Post a Comment