Monday, July 27, 2026

Yappers

Hehe baby bro placed 120 something in the SF 5k how nice! And they all got beat by some 55 yo dude who placed first haha. Nice nice. Love it. πŸ’ͺ🏼 So cute seeing his name in the race results. Also ran in 28 mins Woohoo, I love that number so much. Would be a good rating also oof.

Told mum M's getting married to that guy. She was happy at first. Then I told her honestly how I see that fellow and she was like oh ummm. Atleast she gets now that it's better to not get married if people are shitty. That's a huge leap for her. But she gets that marriage is a huge commitment. She liked what my cousin said to her once. About how he chose his wife cuz he could speak to her openly and affectionately. And mum says yeah if you can have nice conversations then it becomes easy. I agree with that. I think if you are lucky enough to meet someone with whom life seems easy, then you should give it a go. The stark difference between him and my friend is unreal. He chose someone sweet. And that will pay dividends over time I suppose. Good stuff.  I guess I should also learn from him. 

~

A good conversation always has me hooked too hehe. Cheers to that, and cheers to being with folks with whom one can have good ones tbh... I don't think I can ever settle for less than anyway lol. I loooove yapping and I like people who enjoy yapping with me. ♥️

~

This fucking website is still down fml. When will I finish my stupid work? 

No comments:

Post a Comment