Came to a brewery to get some writing done. Lol. Let's see how this goes haha. Who knows? Maybe it isn't bad? Or maybe I just drink a pint and go home lol.
I like sitting in a corner and sipping and seeing the world. I've never actually done this before. Kinda fun ngl.
~
Lmc what all I can do today tbh. Have to meet cousin also, so might as well have a pint beforehand lol. I honestly wish I had family I could relate to at times. But meh. Big deal.
A lot of breweries have taken to playing some godawful music these days just why. Edm did one thing wrong, it completely annihilated rock and classics from the playlists. My city was known for its love of rock back in the day, but now it's just a whole lot of soulless shit. Hehe, I'm griping like an old person. Oh well. Why not?
No comments:
Post a Comment