Bathing can sometimes feel like a chore! I type this cuz I'm sooooooo reluctant to switch on the geyser rn. Better to waste more time π
~
Nvm. Did it. Wooohoo! I smell so good rn yummy.
~
I wanna listen to a nice song but can't think of any. I feel so strangely restless. Idk why. Hmmm. Tis what tis.
I had a strange dream where someone was trying to be inappropriate with me. And even in the fucking dream I was like eew π€Ίπ€Ίπ€Ί. Heh. I'm glad I'm me, and not someone else. All the worlds muckiness sometimes weighs really heavily on my mind, but I've always been proud of my resilience and sometimes it's good to know that even in something as low stakes as a silly dream I'd still be like eff off ghoul! I hope I always have the strength to do the right thing. Temptation should be limited to chocolate cake and... Well only cake lol. Can't even think of any other food that tempts me much tbh. Chocolate it isss!! Oh n dumplings. My two loves.
No comments:
Post a Comment