Thursday, July 9, 2026

Love

Played two sets oof. Was so fun. Netted a bunch of things but who cares. I loooooved it. I can't wait to get better mannnn. Made two friends also ahha. Both of them at my level. Something about guys being at the same level just feels good lmao. It was super nice playing with them tbh. And that one mum who I kept on hitting on the sidelines lmaooooo. Idk whyyyyy hahaha. Fuck. I forgot all their names but next time!

All in all, this was great! I'll go tomo and day after too! Woohooo!!! And I have to stop not swinging fully lol. Sheesh. 

🌸 

I looooooove being on the court all sweaty and smelly hehe!!!! Yukkyyyyyy

~

Damn old Mrs. Gill passed away. Mum just told me. She was the one who made me my cute little snowman cake when I was a kid. Hmm.I guess she was super old. Rip. Thank you for the cutest cake I ever had. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment