A cold, chilly morning is just the best to wake up to! I feel nice, no aches and pains... Just snuggly and warm while the air outside is cool. Best feeling ever! I'm so reluctant to start my day simply cuz just this moment feels delicious.
I had a nice dream where we were exploring some city. I say we but I don't know who the other folks were. Just me and 3 other people, doing something. It was nice, that contraption we travelled on was actually quite interesting to me. Two seats at the back and one in the front with a pulling mechanism like at theme parks. Not a carriage or so but had this very unique seating. Hmmm. And we rescued pups who were squabbling lol. I have the weirdest but v interesting dreams.
~
Told myself that if I win my first game I'll have a nice day, and then said if I lose also I'll have a nice day. Pleased that I'd gamed the system, I went ahead and played and got a draw. π. I SHALL HAVE A GOOD DAY FUCK YOU DRAWS
No comments:
Post a Comment