Sunday, August 16, 2026

Yukky just realised its that awful dudes bday ugh. Wish him nothing but worms in his food. The only truly scummy human I've ever been with and god let maggots rain on his stupid face forever. Wish him nothing but the worst. 

~

The larger the distance from an event, the more you realise how messed up it was. A good thing about being in your 20s is that we never really took all this stuff too seriously and in retrospect that was a good way to navigate life lol. And I was left holding a bloody sheet like 💀

~

It was also the only time in life that I found someone so repulsive within a tiny span of time. Like a shiver down my spine and I was revolted at the thought of being in the presence of someone whose vibe was sickening. Such an anomaly to regular folks man. 

Never again yo. Heh. I guess one must have atleast one thing in life you truly regret doing, that would be it for me. The only silver lining I see is that now I know stuff like that exists. Meh. Whatever. 

A heartfelt bleaagh. 🤢🤮🪱

Heh, it's good to see keyboard kindly offering up worm emojis when you type vomit. I feel seen. ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment