I hope cousin and baby can come home soon. It's weird to think of a tiny baby in an incubator. :( Little ones' first brush with the world.
These days I don't feel like sharing news like this with anyone anymore tbh. Just feel like if it's own family then should keep it sort of low key.
~
Had such a strange dream like we and by we I mean me and some other people who I don't know were trying to leave some place on a 'spring express' from like a matrix we were stuck in. It was weird and cool but we were thwarted! Oh no! What a weird dystopian world it was. Hmmm. Wish I could remember more it was super interesting.
~
Wondering if I should go play today. Kinda tired but also it would be fun so idk lol. It's so sunny though oof.
No comments:
Post a Comment