Friday, August 21, 2026

Rock the Casbah

Cold, windswept, rainy. Bliss. Just needs a nice cup of hot hot coffee to feel cozy.

~

I don't know why cold and rain always reminds me of blackish rocks that are super old. Like those carved temples. With green moss on them and a tendency to slip and slide lol. Familiarity in memories.

~

I'm finding blitz surprisingly easy today idk why. Weird. I feel no resistance. Beat a 2100 also without much effort they just clean hung a piece. WEIRD.  I'll get to 2100 soon. Lost a queen and still got a stalemate wut man. People playing badly. I'm 2034 ish. Hmmm. Meh. Should manage. I like the number 2828 and that's 800 more points. That knowledge gap is wiiiild. Nice nice. It's good to know people can exist at such high numbers tbh. V cool. I'd be happy with 2300 I think. 

~

Why did I get the urge to hear this? No idea!

Rock! The Casbah!

As with all other songs I heard growing up....I did not pay attention to the lyrics whatsoever and now that I am zomg. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Why does this always happen to me?

~

80s were wild yo. What an unhinged number lmao fuck me. Singing in front of a drill that too oh my hahahahha fuck. Just 🤌🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment