Saw some really nice candles and such I can send bro and M for diwali. I hope she likes. I wanna send some cutesy stuff over to them 😬
~
I love sending small, small gifts with handwritten notes. Feels good. Heh. Lmc what all curios I can find.
~
Eating dinner at 6pm while reading the nose. It's a nice lil tale. Gogol wrote a lot of stuff that was part of my English classes in school. So it kinda feels like reading childrens' fiction in a way. I liked that era of reading, everything was new and exciting. Now, not so much. The wizards guide book was nice too. Simple asf to read. It made me a little sad that writing levels need to be that easy to consume now. Changing times.
~
Not playing has made me restless asf today. I'm finding it tough to sit still. I'll go early tomo and play for two hours. I barely drink coffee also these days. A new development for sure. Will it last? Wouldn't bet on it.
~
I allowed myself to peek on the channel today and instantly saw that same womans' name that had made me leave. It's a sign lol. I shall not peek again. Good. Sometimes you just need that jolt of reality. Just be around people who actively choose to welcome and respect me. This detour was my bad, my fault. Fault!
~
Speaking of, can Alcu pls win?! I look forward to tomo!
Just scrolled past a quote by Roger about going shopping for ten hours if his wife wants it cuz she stands and supports him for hours too. See, this is real consideration and partnership, knowing you gotta bring something considerate to the table for someone else to feel nice. Wish more people out there had figured this out. Alas! How sweet of him though!
~
I can't wait for morning to come by!
No comments:
Post a Comment