Periods are closing in on me and giving me a craving for chocolate since the last two days. It's the only time in the month that I feel like I want something sweet. Not even sweet tbh. I hate sweet, but just that depth of cocoa 😻
And so I find myself with a slice of cake in my chopsticks, dipping it in cold milk and just marvelling at how cool Asians must be to have figured out how to eat with two sticks. They are just so damn versatile.
Perfect. Absolutely perfect. Esp for a person like me that hates touching a snack with my hand. It's just the best.
Even the dipping is just right oof.
~
Life is good. Simple, no frills and sweet. Nay. Chocolatey.
Little things make me the happiest!
~
Lmc clue and check how far away they be tbh. And also google luteal phase while I'm at it cuz wtf why that app throwing fancy words at me?
Who names a period tracker clue anyway? Clue to solving the 'why you crave chocolate and wish to weep while watching silly films?'

No comments:
Post a Comment