Reading a quote by dosto about the dreamer archetype and I feel like while he is right, sometimes we simply have to dream away the misery so we can find a cause to hang on to.
I like books about magic and wit precisely cuz they show me worlds we can visit that are pleasing to our appetites.
When I was a kid, I would watch people stuck being their worst selves and wonder to myself... What beauty is there to be found in such pain? Hope is the quintessential escape.
Where is that speck you can look at and say life is worth living? How do we find something in this grime? Why don't we just run away?
~
Dreary day, cold. And I'm still in bed doing nothing by 6 am. Whew!
~ uso starts today isn't it? Woohoo!
Omg djoko lost a set already. Heh. It's his last real shot at winning one tbh. No sinner, but alcu might be all bouncy and prepped let's see.
Lmao nvm he is STRUGGLING. Man, he should just quit ngl. This is painful to see.
For once I can actually see uso cuz waking up early. Maaan. Couple years ago watched that Meddy final while texting m and it was brutal. Oh the aftertaste. Bllleeurgh.
~
Zomg this is just brutal asf. Djoko why why why. He looks half perished.
No comments:
Post a Comment