Saturday, August 8, 2026

Watched a game against a 2800 and saw analysis also, and man. Without any blunders it's still hard to win. And b4 in that position. Never seen it before. Was so fun tbh. Just throwing a pawn in the queen's face lmao. Suck it, Queenie. 

That really felt nice to see.

~

I'm feeling soooooo emotional today man. Just sooooo eems. Missing folks left and right, esp brother. Ugh.... Everything feels so sentiiiii. Ai ai aiiiii

~

Losing all games also back to back. I'm so sad rn. I want some tlc.

~

Lol... Some pic of neimann at a piano with the most idiotic expression + a tennis 🎾 toy came up and I'm just like. 😅 Atleast it made me laugh. Just peak fuckery. This weird tennis obsession these guys have makes me think it's all fake and for views. No skill, just noise. Now in piano. 

No comments:

Post a Comment