Mid day break after a long work sess. I am exhausted! Sitting in chairs for too long is very monotonous.
Went out for a quick lunch too. What a good break...twas random but awesome. Work hard, play hard and soon you'll know nothing but happiness lol. 😤
~
Ignore all distractions. Straight upppp.
~
Omg where is my 2k ughhh. I gotta get it backkkkk. I'm just losing losing losing cuz well. NOT THINKING.
~
Lmao. I'm toh straight up losing randomly ezpz. Fuck. That's crazy.
~
This distraction thing is working tbh. Atleast I haven't thought about our conversation much today. And I suppose I'm just slowly leaving it aside. I had a thought about it though. I feel like people who grow up in massive conflict environments, esp women with abusive fathers...They kinda lose the ability to gauge red flags in people. And maybe I'm wrong who knows. I know that my world view men are nowhere close to this so I probably don't really get it. Like she has always dated the worst guys. I've been totally baffled by her complete lack of understanding of people. Anyway. I guess as long as he isn't violent and too bad it's okay? I felt a bit of uneasiness also today like ... Hmmm. Anyway, I guess it's best I stay away ... I said what I said. I'll simply apologise if I overstepped and leave it and move on. I don't think there's any reason to do anything else. A hearty good luck is in order. And if this friendship also tanks because of it then whatever. I do not wish to be in a space where that dude exists anyway. Like I have no interest in wasting my time around that moron. 17 years I've known her, treated her like a sister, seen her through a divorce and what not and she wants "context" for something objectively shitty he said because trying to find some excuse for his behaviour. Fuck that nonsense.
~
Told brother about it and he is like... Be there for her if she needs you later and I'm like eeeyeah sure. It's honestly hard for me to take kindly to all this bullshit and idk I think I just want to focus on myself now, for the next year or two and get some stuff in order. I'd like to meet new people also, and do a bit more.
~
Okay now lemme try and get back my 2k why did I lose so much zomgggg.
~
I'm fine now. And I'm going back to an old fav. And you know what? I think I'm just gonna lazer focus on some stuff and block out everything and everyone. Time to take my mindspace back to myself.
~
Oh hey baby! Right on cue... Hell yea! A good baseline. In music and sport. Just 🤌🏼
No comments:
Post a Comment