I am up so damn early. Good. It's cold and nice outside and I'm looking forward to just hitting some balls today lol.
~
I noticed that an old friend has moved to my city. Gave me a bit of a jump scare ngl. Did not expect that name to pop up. Heh. Well. Nvm.
~
I think my life shall be very different in a couple of years. Best to just focus on what I want and that's it. Feels good to just define it like that. So let's take stock of that and enjoy ourselves.
Ugh in this happy mood also I miss this fellow but fuck him also. ππΌπΈππΌ♥️
Everyone can suck it. Imma go play nicely now. πΈ My tan is also back lol. Like the good ol days. Berry brown.
Oh man... That thing he had said just made me laugh soooo much. But no fondness ever fuck him. Nyat, nein, nakko! π πΌ♀️π«ππΌ
~
Note to self: Pangea
I think that would be a good start point. Let's use.
No comments:
Post a Comment