Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Yet again that same b4. I really like that man. And did I also see a g4?  Has someone been peeking at Sadler's games or are they innovating? 

Heh. Who knows. If only I could ask that question. After the ensuing tantrum subsides, maybe I'll find out how he figured that long ago ahhahahha. Oh man. He would totally throw one link my way saying see see I did it so many years back. Hahahhaha. I guess he and I treat learning very differently, I'm very objective about knowledge just being an end unto itself.  But I suppose the effort he makes is important to him, which I hadn't considered. I earlier used to feel puzzled about why is he so sensitive, which I still don't quite get but also he never really figured that I found it adorable. Plus I guess it can sound kinda dismissive, which wasn't the intent ever but yeah. I have more faith in him than he does in himself, that's a shame. Oh well. Cranky ol man, thou shall not know how fond of you I used to be. ♥️😬🤭

That opponent blundered mate though. Didn't even see it coming lol. Pussy. 

Omg peak assholery. I must say. On my part, but also theirs. But mostly me calling a 2800 a pussy. Muhahaha. Feels reckless.  I love it.

~

Lmc that game again. Atleast some chess is exciting. About time. Better than chess that's a cure for insomnia. 

~

Play me some good moves once in a while. 

~

I wonder if he was born during the morning, noon or night. Are night owls born at night? But I was born at 5 pm ish. See that's the best time. Nice Saturday evening, well rested. Hehe. He must have been one cranky baby 🍼 🐥, coddled by mom. It amuses me to think so. 

~

Eww neims hollering at fedex how utterly disrespectful and lame. What a profound loser man. Sheesh. No fucking class.

No comments:

Post a Comment