Took a nap and promptly had a nightmare. It's like my soul is screeching out warnings. :(
I feel sick. Every single time I feel a little easy towards someone this kinda nightmare just brings me back to... idk... it's like deep inside me a warning bell goes off like I'm being naive...
I don't even want to recollect it. Just flow away man, and take my fears and worries with you...
~
What a bun!
It was the same stupid thing again man like kya hai yeh always fucking troubling me. If I could just eliminate this one fear istg my life will be all cheery. Ironically it's the one thing that also tethers me, it's such an important part of my world that I don't want to let it go either. I feel like i'd be adrift without the one thing I so value. Maybe adrift is what I need though. Like why not honestly.
Ugh.
To be honest, maybe I just need to let go once and for all. The best way to deal with fear is to walk through it anyway so why tf not. Gather ye courage and take that step.
~
WHAT A BUNNNNNNNN!
I'm just gonna take by bra off and read my book. Or like watch rogers speech again, feel some good eems.
No comments:
Post a Comment