Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Up so early and it's so lovely just laying here in the cold room while the world is still. Ended up seeing some of this person's tennis for a few minutes. It was so oddly chill. Very rhythmic so felt nice. Sound of a ball smacked in the centre is just perfect.  Then I went 😤 what am I doing? And stopped. All at 5.30 am lmao. Hehe. I feel so peaceful right at this moment that I do not wish for it to end. Lol he smacked his own camera good good. 😬 

Ugh. Imma cuddle my pillow and sleep it off.

~

The odd thing about snoozing extra is the inevitable dream you remember. Mine rn was just for some reason an odd text going his way which was for someone else and had some guy's name and before I could delete my keyboard acts up and the navigation gets glitchy and he sees and sends me " cindy tinder 😘"lmaoo. With some other random cutting responses that are blurry... something about South Korea or Suzanna Clarke or such and then I'm just annoyed someone would even presume I'd intentionally send something wrong and double annoyed that they'd be so petty and then I woke up half grumps. 😭😂 

~

Haha, serves me right for that odd fond feeling I had. And for enjoying some peace and quiet how can the universe allow for that? 

Maaan, even in my dream he is some petty, vengeful fellow hahahahaa. Like the idea of a mature person is completely out the window here. Even my subconscious is like nah, no way! Oh man. Hah. That was low key funny just cuz it was sooooo annoying. 

The keyboard nav glitch was actually interesting. A very weird set up, nothing working quite the same. The second text was half gibberish and a bit norwegian idk where that came from. 

Dreams are weird, huh? No wonder people used to think of them as omens, they feel so utterly real in the few moments you first wake up. 

Oh well, dreams are dreams and fun when they are absurd, but irl one needs to be considerate and kind. I guess in retrospect it was a good idea to draw a firm boundary to only allow for that to show. It didn't, but that's what I needed to know. 

~

I want to beat some 2000s today just. 

No comments:

Post a Comment