~
Oh my god some account just popped up on my feed and I was wondering why this beefy dude is popping up. And turns out it's some thirsty trappy guy talking about being single and loving his kid and showing his abs in every post. And D follows him. Hahahahaha fuck. Oh my goodness! I can't stop laughing at this maaaan. Fuck. And that dude is sooooooooo scammy... Just removing shirt and playing some oh 'woe is me look I'm such a nice guy' bullshit.
I can toooootally imagine her wanting to trade her husband in for this dude and then adopt his kid to feel like the wonderful self sacrificial woman she wishes to pretend to be. Oh the fantasies that get us through the day, eh?
Ahahahhaha ohhhh mannnn. Men fall for all these scammy accounts but women falling for the same is equally hilarious. Oof.
~
Heh. A good laugh to start the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment