When is the wcc? Can't believe it's almost time already.
~
I wonder if gukesh will crawl back into shape. I hope he does. I'm a big fan of people just finding their rhythm when everyone writes them off so good on him if he does. Pretty underconfident of this but yeah.
~
Ugh. And now I have to go buy vegetables. Eww 🤢
~
Met some guy I play with at the store and forgot his name lol. Shit. His kid was also there and forgot her name also. Beautiful. Hehe. Man, I really gotta start paying attention to all this.
~
Thinking of the wcc match again and this time last year. It's been a year almost since Naro passed. Damn dude. Idk why it just struck me now but yeah. Bummer. The intro to his vids is so ingrained in my memory too. Seeing people post so many good things about king harald it made me realise that by and large people will see the good in you if you stand by it.
No comments:
Post a Comment