Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Watching Roger play tennis is just such joy. Truly like. I am so so so happy seeing it. I feel little tears tbh. What a magical guy man. 

And roddick too. I love him as well. Oh my days of youth when I lusted after him haha. What a cutie he is. He's become a lil chonky also haha. How adorbs. People are right, dad bods are kinda attractive. Back in the day those shoulders oooh la la. Now I don't like em as much, I'm more into hands lol. A man with good hands is like kryptonite. I just love nice palms too. Ooof. I have a sneaky feeling that the love of my life will have the absolute perfect hands lol.πŸ”₯

Playing in the sun is brutal. I could not manage more than an hour. Ugh. Need a rest day and some cloudy weather ☁️ . I like that stupid dome thing that guy plays in tbh. What a good way to ignore the elements. But I like open courts more. Just the wind and the rain and the sun beating down on my face. And stars to fill my dreams! 

~

Realised that I eat like a toddler sometimes just bread and cheese and nuggets lol. Just can't be bothered to cook or do anything in the kitchen. Instant noods with egg at night. Hehe. Well. Even egg toast is such an easy and nice meal. I love. 

~

Lmc a few games. Been so long since I cheered. Hehe. I'll cheer for opponents instead 😬😸🀭. Nahhhh, today I can't lol. I'll be nice. 

~

Oh hey, cousins baby is back home. How very nice. I'm glad! Lil kids man. They'll wring your heart right out. I wonder what she is naming her.  Hope it's something sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment