Woke up so weary today. I really feel so bad. Spoke to brother also and like... I miss having him around so much. In general this down in the dumps feeling is existing inside me suddenly. I don't want to rationalise it either. Like talking to him yesterday and we were discussing parents and like ... Meh. I don't even want to think of it anymore man.
~
I feel emotionally exhausted, I really do.
All my life I used to wonder how adults can be so shitty. Now that I'm old enough to understand them, I still don't get it. I would never ever be this way, and I don't ever want to be like any of these people. Like fuck this bullshit man.
~
Pro tip in life... Never pick people that make you feel unimportant. They can all go to hell and stay there for all I care. People who don't prioritise me and show me loyalty... I'm just done with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment