Finally played for 2 hours. Feels great. Won a set. Let's see tired asf. This bending etc needs more conditioning lol. I feel tired, tanned and happy. Could have played longer too tbh. Hehe. I like that. Maybe I'll go tomo as well. Let's see. My backhands sucked ass today like. There's this weird block I have during sets idk why. Half the stuff I mess up is purely mental. Even not eating a banana beforehand makes me low energy. Bittersweet feeling about some aspects. My grip is fully brown, same shade as clay lol 🧱 😆. And I also need a skincare routine if I'm going to be out in the sun. The things women need to do. 😕😤🙄
~
Someone needs to teach me stretching lol. Need to do squats also. Stupid bending.
~
M doing well at both these sports is super commendable. It really is. Heh. I've always liked that he is smart and passionate about stuff. Wish he was also nice lmao. Oh well. We cannot have it all huh?
I seem to have said this line multiple times. I suppose I should not. Never make a habit of negative reinforcements. Maybe he can manage to be good at all three things! Who knows! Gimme everything, I want. It's not a lot anyway. So GIMME ALL. 😬
~
Hehe. I don't think I'd ever like someone if they weren't smart and passionate about stuff tbh. Just a pretty face is never something that interests me, it was always wittiness and the ability to have good conversations. M is not witty, but there's something v funny about how weary he would look and then just get these stray comments. Angry burrito indeed. Made me adore him. But I also like it when people aren't full of themselves. That gets super boring real fast. Part of why I enjoyed speaking to his friend was because the conversation was fairly free flowing, there weren't any hangups and such. There's a level of honesty in that which I appreciate. He had a level of openness and authenticity that I had hitherto taken for granted. Usually had that with everyone else too. Going forward, I will ensure I only engage with people who bring that to the table. That's a non negotiable for me. I see a lot of people who do really well also maintain a sense of groundedness which I admire and respect. I seek that in people too. Simple living, high thinking. Or just getting high and chatting 🤣. I'm like a saint now, drinking water with lemon 🍋. Oh well.
~
Musings musings.
I gotta take a shower 🚿 ugh. Someone gimme a massage too omg. And with some lemon water. Chilled. Omg. Yums.
No comments:
Post a Comment