Djoko crying was unreal. I really wish he would quit tbh. I think it probably hit him too that it's time. Or who knows maybe he tries one last time. Wouldn't put it past him.
~
Somehow fed quitting felt super emotional, so did rafa. With djoko as much as I admire the accomplishments, I don't have that same feeling. Good to know FedEx love is never even remotely challenged lol. How much love I was leaking seeing his ceremony. Haha. ♥️
~
A piece of mint fell in my coffee and steeped into it. Felt like I'm having toothpaste flavoured coffee yukky. Why why why. 🤢. Mint is such an awful flavour in a lot of things like eww. People who like mint chocolate are total psychos. Or orange for that matter. Grossssss 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
~
Spoke to brother lots today. Was nice. He went to some book reading lol. It's cute how he does all these things. Will be introducing M to the family soon too. That's so nice man. God bless. I look forward to it! She seems like a gem of a person.
Happiness of people I love means the world to me. I realise that I have a very stark boundary between love and indifference. If I care about someone I'll do my utmost for them, if I don't then it doesn't register at all. Like all goodwill is showered on certain folks. I guess that's okay. Earlier it was more scattered but when I realised it's not appreciated and reciprocated, I sort of prune those trees. Maybe that happens when you grow up, you are selective about where to give energy. It is what it is.
~
Guavas are the best. My fav fruit after orange. I can't believe how underrated this fruit is yums. Cheers to nature, for coming up with such gems. I miss them when they aren't around!
No comments:
Post a Comment