🙄
Why did I see that status why why why how. So mindless. Early morning mindlessness by me. He'll just gloat or something ugh. Whyyyyy
Heh. Well, good to see tennis is going on. Still sort of decent at it lol. Playing what looked like a kid. Who knows might be his own. Heh. M used to tell me she thinks he would be a bad father. She is an asshole.
I think he would be a good coach too tbh
~
WHY DID I SEE NOW HE WILL JUST GLOAT IF HE SEES. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
~
So annoying
~
Oh hey it reached omggg
~hehe my bad handwriting too. Yaaay I'm happyyyy!! Nicely aims took the pic too!
~
Omg Tiafoes outfit 😂😭😭😭😭😭😭 jesus!! He's dressed like a kid put him her fav ballet colours lmao. Opponent is also damm. You cannot make it uppppp!
~
Ugh should I go play? It's so sunnyyyyy!
~
Bless his soul. ♥️🤭🧿


No comments:
Post a Comment