Thursday, August 27, 2026

M seems to have uninstalled insta for a bit. In a way I'm sort of glad. Maybe taking time off. I doubt she would rethink anything. Well. It is what it is. 

I've grown quite sure of the idea that our paths are going to diverge, and diverge really soon. So I don't particularly feel like fixing anything any longer. It just... We have never had commonalties in friends etc. none of the folks I knew ever warmed up to her and while I like her friends I find it difficult to have any conversations with them too. So maybe it's okay. Either way, I'm extremely certain that I don't wish to ever see her bfs face ever again if I can avoid it. Just dislike that guy tremendously. God, that obnoxious loud voice and him mansplaining every idiotic thing like no thank you. 

~

Yeah, meh. Fuck it. I've felt at peace this last week cuz at the end of the day laid some stuff on the table and I don't have to have any forced conversations. Good break.

~

Plus. What irritates me about this entire thing is that... Not once has she made an attempt to change or become different. It's like you just can't save a person that chooses not to save themselves. And that's the bitch of it. That helplessness I feel when I see someone just jumping off a cliff over and over is unreal boss. I cannot yabal. Eff it yet again lol. 

~

Omg omg omg 

OH MY GODDDD

My apartment keeps a directory of the pets in the society!!

Oh my godddddd

Wuuut

Why did I not know this before. Dammit soooo cute.

~



This is legit this cutest thing ever. Aslan the great just laying on the floor lmaooo. Just beautiful. Donna Paulson lmao. Duuude. Oh my heart. ♥️😭

~

Why am I losing, losing, losing? WHY AM I 1800?! 

😱

Level so trash ooh la la

No comments:

Post a Comment