Loved playing today... Just loved it. It was so hot and dry. Everything felt like being in a desert. And somehow that felt great. My movement is better, some dude whose name I forgot rallied with me for a couple of hours and it was great. Fuck, I should not forget names. Lol...still. and watching those lil kids in their fitness gear was even better. All these folks are generally sweet and friendly. Esp that one dude who comes on the weekdays, he seems super kind and considerate. I really should remember names.
That 11 yo who won the nationals was also there today. Damn he is good. Ugh. It feels sooo damn nice to see all this activity. Really, really love it.
~
These little things bring me a lot of joy ngl. I'm so glad I decided to play and stuck it out when I fell sick, the injury and the myriad new aches and pains lol. And I'm glad I just find obstacles frustrating and not full stops. Shit. These little pockets of life feel nice.
~
One of the cutest things I noticed is how tiny kids all go and make friends with other tiny kids who match their height lol. That is sooooo adorable. They don't talk to older ones but just like ducklings run towards their age folks. Oh my goodness. Just adorable.
~
This was a good tennis week. I look forward to resting tomo and back on court next week. Going back to play has been a great decision, honestly.
~
Why are all the buns I bought just squished 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
Aaaaa. Every one of themmmmmmm 😩😩😩😩😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
No comments:
Post a Comment