Monday, March 3, 2025

The Star

Oh my god.

I am stunned. 4 pages is all it took for Clarke to write this stunning masterpiece. 

I am speechless at the ending. Just. Wow. Absolutely wow. 

~

I think it's the best short story I have ever read period. It's so profound I feel uneasy. Lol.


~

Rereading the last question also and this time around I'm so not convinced with its flow. Hmmm. I guess I find Jorge Luis a lot more intricate but I suppose Asimov is a lot more accessible? It's interesting the complexity difference between the two. Never thought I would say this but yeah, Asimov is actually a bit more simplistic to me. Entertaining yes. But not in the same league. And yet, the simplicity is what makes it more accessible somehow. Borges is so much more complex that it makes for difficult reading. Atleast for me. Hmmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment