Wednesday, March 12, 2025

Self protection

I have to admit this guy was right about T, seeing the chaos that man is creating now is unreal. I should have listened to him when he said it the first time. Definitely on the money. 

~

The world is filled with people who can do harm, I think it's best to have filters in life that avoid letting the wrong sort in. I hadn't learnt this growing up, but now I'm certain that letting go of people who don't approach you or treat you the right way is simply the best choice. People like T will keep looking for chinks in your armor to exploit you and it's best never to engage with them in the first place. It's important to treat others fairly, it's also important to protect youself. 

Shields upppp! ⚔️πŸ›‘️

~

I had a sickening feeling in Jan, like something hellish will be let loose. It feels like being stuck in Gotham. Idk when the tipping point comes and wtf is going to happen before things become calm again but damn man. What a shit timeline to be in currently. 

~

But on a lighter note I wish I could ask him if he is maga now hahahahaha shiiiit. Something about asking a v blasphemous thing is just sooo hilarious too. πŸ’€πŸ˜‚♥️ Just read someone comment ' dying in wwiii would be the cherry on top of the millennial shit sandwich I've already been fed' and I legit could not stop laughing at it. Some people are just hilarious. Disgruntled humor is just too peak. Hahahha. Dayum. 


No comments:

Post a Comment