Sunday, March 9, 2025

Pms

Everytime I feel sad, Every time I cry. I get my periods the next day. And then I forget and am fine for 25 days. Every time. 😐 

~

Rereading the stuff I deleted and I'm quite surprised at how it was written and how woebegone I felt lol. Day before periods really does mess with mood.

~

None of what I thought was untrue though. Heh. That part possibly sucks the most. Hmmm. And on this fine, sunny morning... I finally remembered why that lawyer thing had annoyed me. I recalled when I first went by him in like 2022 or so... his friend mentioned his dad was one. And later he told me his dad was a doc so I was puzzled. Then later made the connect that one must be a step parent. Then never spoke of it or asked because seemed personal. Only to have him pretend like he couldn't recommend the name of a stupid law firm when I needed it. What kinda person does that man. 

And this just leaves me irritated at myself for having been so careful and caring towards him, and his feelings when all he did was get pleasure by hurting me and then acting all shady towards me. And then coming by to read all about it cuz I guess that made him happy. πŸ’€ Who does shit like this dude. Seriously. Even that 900+ thing hoaxing like I too noticed that exact same insta thing at that time? πŸ™„. For someone acting like oh privacy is privacy he sure as shit didn't have an issue considering mine. Ugh. Sad part is that's not even something that bothers me in the least it's the other unrelenting dickery that does. Well, he got all stubborn and didn't speak to his friend also for ages even though I kept telling him to talk because ofc one must only care about our fragile ego and never the people who have our backs. Blah. Not like his friend has his back so whatever... Both are asses. Good. Deserve each other only. πŸ™„πŸ–•

~

Well, let's not think of negative stuff, atleast try not to. It is hard when mood gets sucky but meh. Power through. 

~

I should just start leaving little notes to him here for whenever he stops by also lol. " Hey darling! Long time no see! Hope you doing well. Tee hee!" 

~

Gah. Whatever. Had to snark. But it is well deserved so why not. 

~

900 fucking times in lieu of just saying yo what's up. Sheesh. Needs one nice amount of shouting, truly. Unhinged of me also to not mind that and take it in stride but if I had to judge him and write him off I'd have done it eons ago anyway. Guess I just understand people a bit too well for my own good. 

πŸ™„

I also need a shouting but what would be the point? Not like I'm not stubborn asf either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment