Wednesday, March 19, 2025

Watching an episode of house and while I love the show I completely forgot the arc where he starts hooking up with his ex wife when she is married to someone else. Now that I'm seeing it, it feels so sick dude. How fucked up would it even feel to have some guy come in and blow up your marriage. Or if you having troubles with someone and a third person just destroys it. No matter how bad things get how tf do you just do something so shattering to someone...even ones who hook up with married folks like how do you all justify it man. How sickening dude. And this is just stuff when people don't have kids I can't even imagine as a kid how much you'd hate your parents and the dude or woman who destroys your family life. How fucked yo. 

A heartfelt puke.๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

~

This stuff scares me so much dude. I know that to risk loving someone is to risk being shattered but having someone cheat on me would be the kind of shattering I don't think I will be able to get past. I've never once given in to temptation and I never will. But sometimes I'm just so afraid if it happens to me what would I do? :(  well, for starters never trust a guy who doesn't care what you feel or puts some other woman first. No matter their justifications and rationalisations it doesn't matter. If someone cares not that they hurt you then just never pick them or love them. They don't deserve it and you sure as shit don't deserve to do this to yourself. That's actually a test of loyalty too, cuz it's easy to say I won't stray etc but loyalty is built out of respect and consideration without that there is no real reason to be with or around someone in the first place. Heh. Never love someone that doesn't care what you feel, and never love someone who doesn't treat you well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment