Lol finally this ass stopped. Good, I was beginning to think some underlying anxiety is at play, I hope I'm wrong. I do not like seeing someone distressed or ever want them to feel any genuine negatives, it actually ends up worrying me also.
Acknowledging it directly but hope this knowledge would never be seen a bargaining chip or something to be seen as a pressure point. Like mafia that has rules against going after family, normal people should have rules of engagement also. Vulnerabilities never to be exploited is numero uno.
~
Reading the news makes me depressed asf. Dayum dude.
Time to reconfigure the algo to show me puppies and tennis.
~
Really fucking miss the time when we all just waited for a stupid game of thrones episode man. Sheesh.
~
Also, to keep it interesting - ping from tax haven countries. Let's go Panama, Vanuatu and Switzerland woohooo ππ
No comments:
Post a Comment