Sunday, March 23, 2025

Workout for mental clarity damn. When life feels sucky that one push just helps so much. Somedays I feel draggy and don't want to, but never regret pushing myself to get it done. 

Damn that's stupid chess bender lol. Completely zonked today. Idk why but even though it's rough going I kind of enjoy it too. Hmmm. Glad I am I never found this game as a kid cuz istg it would have been vv tough to leave. 

~

I wish I hadn't read the news the last few days man... Just felt so sick and gross seeing all the hate idk. And it makes me feel so shitty to think that being brown is something that gets people so much hate. In my entire life I've never once seen someone through the lens of race cuz what a dumb thing to do in the first place but damn man. People still clinging to this archaic nonsense. It's like the world keeps regressing out of boredom and spite. 

~

Fuck in 2025 people are so dogshit they care about rubbish like this how fucking pathetic and low class like sheesh. Education is so fucking important man. 

~


No comments:

Post a Comment