Monday, March 10, 2025

Neimz again talking about no invites and his mentor busy harassing Danya who lost 15-0 to some kid. πŸ’€ Why are people so unhinged and why is it that in 2025 of all the things I find myself feeling sorry for neims? Rensch also implying shit yet again just to promote a documentary noone is gonna watch anyway. How sad are people, just selling morals for no reason.  Can someone, anyyyyone... Just rise above? For onceeeee I want to read something positive sheesh. 

~

Idk man. Whenever I see these people and how terribly they act towards each other I honestly feel so repulsed. Long back I saw someone comment that they got banned from neims chat for trying to hit on him and I actually found it respectable. He isn't trying to encourage non chess stuff which is actually great. I remember noting long back that he doesn't seem disrespectful towards women, doesn't immediately jump to acting like they are sex objects. Tbf even bartholomew and a bunch of others don't. They set and maintain standards. It's nice. 

~

Only 2025 could bring about such a change that you end up feeling respect for a guy like neimz. But I honestly do respect that he is trying to do better and not encouraging low quality behaviour. Who tf would have though he of all peeps would do that haha. What a topsy turvy world we live in? Well, good on him. I'm saturated with the low quality behaviour that's getting spammed everywhere now, feels like seeing trash tv that is unrelenting. Time for quality spaces to start existing once again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment