Monday, March 17, 2025

Watched a bit of the blitz match between Danya and that straw dude. Weird to see danya's drop in form at times. He used to dominate these before. I guess he has been under a lot of stress. Ever since that unhinged Kramms episode. 

I remember hating from my core when this Kramms kept on harassing Danya and then proposed oh play me to prove your innocence. I hated that on principle and tried to even tell M why. I don't know if he got my point or not. But the crux of it was just this - when someone harasses you without any proof, they are doing it to further their own agenda and spite. Offering a way out on their terms is then just trying to run a mob racket. 'I'll harass you but if you pay me I won't' is basically the crux of it. Kramms admitted as much later. He feels lonely, left out and sees danya as one of their own so is both jealous and insecure and proceeds to make a victim out of him. But people like Kramms will always be blinded by their own insecurity and rage and will always do shitty things to others with some flimsy moral shroud to mask it. This kind of malice should not ever be engaged with imo just tell them to f off. The kind of toll it seemed to take on the dude also was quite a lot. These kind of bullies always upset me, one must never ever give in to their shitty shenanigans. Tough lesson for D to learn I guess. Poor thing. He seems semi retired after that. Can't blame him, sometimes lack of support is a very crushing feeling. 

~

Idk man... I think we all need some care, comfort and acceptance sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment