I don't know which rabbit hole led me back to Jim Jarmusch but here we are. That crazy dude I dated introduced me to him forever ago. Coffee and cigarettes. That was the film. Heh. These random arty circles I once found myself in. Never quite bought into them. But it did lead to good recos at times. I want to watch these films all over again just to see if they hold up over time or no. Man, this was so forever ago. I almost never let myself think of any ex, nor have I ever gone back to anyone. But I do miss some tiny elements at times and I think I want to allow myself to. I guess maybe just ak tbh. None of the rest. He was the one who knew me and understood me well. And I miss the tiny things and niceties like number of times ak would call and sometimes just sing me to sleep after chatting my ear off post midnight lol. Haha. I loved that. I never realised that such simple everyday things are what one might miss someday, but I guess negative experiences have a way of highlighting the positive ones. On balance though, we all have stayed on good terms and so it's easy to preserve a bit of fondness towards certain memories. Hehe. I always took for granted how easily people trusted me and opened up to me, still do tbh. It makes me happy to know they all felt I was reliable and that I never broke anyone's trust or harmed them. I guess I want those good times back now. The movie nights and the nice conversations and all of it. Yeah. I want it back and I'm going to find it.
No comments:
Post a Comment