Monday, March 24, 2025

My mind has snapped shut to a lot of things, and yet I don't want to quantify them rn. Let's see how long until they become solidified. 

~

Having said that, I wish to credit myself for doing the things I make up my mind to do. No matter how difficult. That one comment really set me on fire lol. I guess sometimes it's good to get that external push even if it's simply cuz you want to prove someone wrong. One day I will make her eat those goddamn words, I promised that to myself. Fuck, nothing more annoying than a shitty person trying to taunt. It all shifted in my mind after that behaviour, I actually simply do not wish to forgive it or rather, I don't think I can forgive her. Guess when some lines are crossed it's very hard to uncross them... And I know I'm not specifying what it was that got under my skin but it's only cuz I'd actually like to keep this private lmao. πŸ™„ - 4 u, 4 whenever next. Reading my diary lol. Complete shamelessness but it's so shameless that yeah alright. Now I've even fessed up that I know, still I gotta censor myself. Lol. Censoring self in a spot I always considered hidden. Whatevs. 

~

Taunts can be an endless source of motivation esp when they come from someone who you don't respect lol. Man, but it is tough to bite my tongue and not retaliate back in kind cuz people like this just fold at the first sign of pushback then cry instantly even though they are the ones to cross a boundary first. I guess I am resentful now and it's kinda hard to unwind this. Esp as I guess for me it just boils down to accountability and lack of it. I'm sick of people who simply don't hold themselves accountable, don't apologise, then want you to let it go so they can continue being pussies and avoiding doing the right thing. Fucking pathetic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment