Sunday, March 16, 2025

The kryptonite of every narcissist is accountability and your boundaries. Lol. Oops. And they play the victim instantly when called out about it. Double oops.

~

I keep getting these yt recos and while I don't doubt these people exist, at times I wonder if things are a lot more sensationalist these days purely cuz it sells a product. I don't know at times. Best never to trust yt as a source.

~

I think narcs just serve one purpose in life. They abuse you so hard that you as a person who went in with self esteem issues eventually end up having to fight for yourself and grow into one that prioritises themselves. It's a brutal asf lesson maybe but in the end it's like the bottom just keeps dropping and you can't even pretend to yourself that you can put up with that shit any longer lol. 

~

But it's always best to avoid at the first sign. Oh if only we were all that resilient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment