Haha this maverick going rd8 to first protect pieces and all lmaoooo. Soooo cute, showing restraint and all. Look at that, all carefully he is converting! Hehe, he is actually trying to get to a higher number! ♥️ Well, I hope he gets there I want that nice number and not from dodos like dubs. Let's goooo. Do it. Hehe. That stalemate actually hurt me ngl. I was expecting mate in one but time trouble maaaan. The one move that led to stalemate... Made me wanna throw something at that stupid fucking opponent also lmfao. Haha. This game is too brutal. π
Buuuut...If he goes slow and steady, I think he can do it. It'll deffo take effort and such but I do believe he has it in him. Hmmm. Hope he tries for it tbh. Will be nice. And does it over a week or so instead of all at once haha. I wish he took up some endurance sport tbh. One thing you really learn from them is to pace yourself for the incoming brutality simply guts and motivation is never enough, gotta learn to suffer and then suffer some more. π
~
Thing with going slow... It's like you are carefully building a house of cards and one tiny ass error leads to it collapsing. It's a wonder more people don't punch each other god that pure rage you can feel for that one second is unreal.
~
And even as I know I'm nowhere close to that level of play, juuuust in the moment I have the same outcry like omg whyyyy and then like it takes a moment or two to calm down and come back to earth cuz soooo alert during the game. Fuck. Hahah. No wonder chess players hate criticism like who wouldn't it's insanely brutal to make a mistake. I remember telling Sadler it's like you are spending your life trying to hyper optimise something and then you face an error and it's just brutal psychologically, and he also agreed. It feels quite messed up even as an adult how these fellows did this their entire childhood idk. Keep kids away from chess lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment