Oo shana tova. Interesting. Man, I really like this show so much. Hmmm. And wine for new years too. How nice.
Heyyy... So when this fellow said he has a glass of wine occasionally is this the occasion? Or more liiiies? Haha. Drunk in bars trying to pick up ladies more likely. Heh.✌️and telling me not to lol.
~
I can ask maya about all this when I speak to her. Idk if she is that religious tbh. But probably atleast knows the basic stuff like we all do about ours. Haha. If someone quizzed me about mine idk what I could tell. Actually the most things I know are from the stories my grandmother told me as a kid. Man, I used to love that. Every night just badger her to tell me more and more tales. Hehe. But that was good I actually learnt a lot. Learning this stuff as a kid just makes you happy like you are listening to tales that are marvellous. There's a certain affection I hold for that. It's so nice when you are brand new. The entire world is your lil playground. It's sad we lose that innocence as we age. I held on to mine for so long. Reading some old diary entries and my god I was suuuuch a baby. So damn innocent. Haha. I wish sometimes I hadn't needed to grow up. It would simply have meant that I had a blessed life. I still do, I love it and I love how fortunate I am. But a tiny part of me really wishes it was just a simple sweet thing. Eh naaaah. I'm happy with my lot tbh. I'm happy and grateful and happy to grow up and grow older hehe. No regrets, just love! Hehe shana tova to us all, may 2025 be good. So cheesy, but who cares. π
No comments:
Post a Comment