12 weeks huh. Lol. Ok so be it.
I wonder if I had gone around simping for some random dude and then tripped all over myself in my eagerness to announce it to the world like it's some achievement... How would it be taken? Well, we would never know cuz I shall never do that for someone random.
Simping truly is cringe asf, but what can you do? Yet more things in common with his bff. Haha, that's a bit dickish of me to draw that particular comparison but I mean seriously man that was so utterly sad to witness. Anyway, I guess people have diff priorities what to do. Guys gonna be guys.
Blah. Simp away I suppose more power to you.
~
Awwie and how cute is cammy lol! I can't believe thibs actually keeps this on hand to spam on demand haha. And he added music also to it lmfao. Adorbs. Doggies are sooo cute and she is soooooo adooorableeeee omg. Look at that smushy face!!
I should just get a dog lol.
Ok saving just cuz it's soooo cute!!!!
~
I can get behind simping for dogs ngl.
No comments:
Post a Comment